Dr. Poulos received his medical degree from Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. he completed an Internship in General Surgery and a Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the New York University Medical Center in New York. He went on to complete a fellowship in Hand Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr.Poulos is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
- Knapp Medical Center Achieves 5 Stars In Medicare Ratings
- New Nursing School from Prime Healthcare to Help Address Shortage of Nurses in Valley
- Cath Lab Upgraded at Knapp Medical Center
- Prime Healthcare Hospitals Recognized Among the Nation’s Best for Excellence in Women’s Care
- Knapp Medical Center Expands Visiting Hours