Dr. Poulos received his medical degree from Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. he completed an Internship in General Surgery and a Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the New York University Medical Center in New York. He went on to complete a fellowship in Hand Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr.Poulos is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
- Cath Lab Upgraded at Knapp Medical Center
- Prime Healthcare Hospitals Recognized Among the Nation’s Best for Excellence in Women’s Care
- Knapp Medical Center Expands Visiting Hours
- Dr. Heriberto Alanis of Knapp Emergency Department Featured During National Hispanic Heritage Month
- NEW INTERNAL MEDICINE RESIDENCY PROGRAM TO SERVE MID-VALLEY